Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

The One Who Got Away (Part 4)



So, it took about 2.5 weeks exactly to get the results of my citizenship test. This is definitely a "your mileage may vary" thing. A British colleague of mine who is also pursuing German citizenship had to wait around 4 weeks.

I'm pleasantly surprised, because I know there were at least 4 questions that I was really uncertain about . I'm also not surprised, because this was also within the range of the practice tests that I took. 

Fazit (as the Germans say): Go through the BAMF interactive question catalog completely at least once. Get a free app with all of the questions (here's the Android app that I used). Preferably one that structures the practice tests like the real test (i.e. 30 questions about Germany, 3 questions about your German state) and then just do it 'til your regularly getting like 20 or so correct all the time. 

Previous Posts:

No comments: