Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, February 04, 2015

K.Flay @ Prinzenbar 02.02.15


Photo credits: Benjamin Cory

(Cross-posted from: rabenteuerlich)

On Monday, I was fortunate enough to be able to sit down and chat with one of my favorite artists (K.Flay) for about 30 minutes. She was super gracious and nice and awesome and I couldn’t be more psyched about how it all turned out. It’s only February, but I’m pretty sure it’s going to be one of the highlights of my year.

Later, I went to check out her show at the Prinzenbar in Hamburg, where she opened for Lights and where the average age of the audience was around 15-years-old. That last part worked out really well for me as an old, short person though… so I can’t complain. However, I’m not quite sure that the audience knew what do do with such a powerful stage presence, but I had a fucking awesome time… so… #worthit.

Once again, I brought Beni along to shoot concert photos and, as you can see, his photography skillz are super on point.

(More pics after the jump)





















K.Flay - Make Me Fade from Ben Fee on Vimeo.

No comments: