Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Tuesday Night Supper Club Vol. 1



Last night, I gorged myself on vegan Vietnamese/Thai-style summer rolls. Today for lunch, I had Schweinshaxe with Knödel and Sauerkraut. The culinary juxtaposition was not intentional. It just so happened that, at roughly the same time, two friends decided that a regularly scheduled food time would be a novel idea. Thus was born Tuesday Night Supper Club and Wednesday (Whatever Special Is Closest to the Office) Lunch. Both take place on the 1st and 3rd weeks of the month.

However, only Tuesday Night Supper Club gets its own mix. It gives me a good excuse to do a first pass at mixing together music for radio and I love talking about music with my TNSC cohorts. I can't promise that I'll post every mix, but here's the first one. It's roughly an hour long (with no commentary from me). Listen to it at your own risk. Some of this will end up on next month's show... some... not so much.


No comments: